Registration for Nets4 Workshop 2021 is already open. Please, carefully read the following and complete the registration form next.
- Author conference registration includes: presentation and publication of the manuscript in the Springer LNCS (Lecture Notes in Computer Sciences) series, in-person or on-line conference attendance, coffee-break (for in-person only), and copy of the workshop proceedings.
- Non-author conference registration includes: in-person or on-line conference attendance, coffee-break (for in-person only), and copy of the workshop proceedings.
- Each paper must be associated with at least one author registration.
- To be included in the conference proceedings, approved papers must be submitted by the final manuscript deadline and in accordance with the instructions. A consent-to-publish form must be also completed and submitted. The associated registration must be done and paid by the same deadline. Once papers have been sent to Springer, changes cannot be made.
- Accepted papers not presented to the Workshop, will result in an exclusion of the manuscript from the conference proceedings.
- It is also possible to attend only the Rohde & Schwarz seminar, either in-person or on-line. Not any payment is required in this case. But a registration is previously required for attendance control at: R&S Seminar